LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New boards for us Right Coasters- the man is back!!!!

Tommy Moore is back on the East Coast. TMoore shapes is back and boards are being made now here in VB. Tommy Moore is one of the best high performance and grovel board shaper in the US, not just my opinion, Matt Biolos hired him . Tommy is now back where he grew up and shaping under his label again TMoore Shapes. Its so great to be able to work with one of best board shaper/builders in the States. You are crazy to go buy a board off the rack somewhere, for what you would pay for a mass produced Channel Islands or ...lost you could get the same type of cutting edge shape board shaped from one of the best. Build quality is sick, check out my new board. I just paid for two more after this one!

<br /><br />The man and my fresh new 6'-0\"<br /> <br />Tommy and my board by jblacks, on Flickr\"]<br /><br />Hit me up via PM I have his personal cell number I am not sure if he wants that just floating around the world wide web.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think you can order TMoore Customs through Juice Box Surf Shop in Virgina Beach as well.

Good looks on TMoore. I hope you found the one that grew legs and walked away.

Images
    whats his prices like? does he have a website?

Yea, any updates on the stolen board? I still keep my eye out for it.

Images
    bump for info

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    whats his prices like? does he have a website?
    You can get up with him on his Myspace or Facebook. Got a 6'4x20 quad a couple years ago from him for $420

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    I think you can order TMoore Customs through Juice Box Surf Shop in Virgina Beach as well.
    Also Southswell Surf Shop In Emerald Isle, NC

prices...?

OP how much did you pay?

I had a 3 board order, so price per each I dont remember. Right at $500 I think is what a Poly custom is running. My board shown here is the Arctic swirl faom blank so those are a bit more, this has S-Cloth, thats a bit more, carbon tail patches a bit more, etc.
    I would guestimate $500.