LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    I had a 3 board order, so price per each I dont remember. Right at $500 I think is what a Poly custom is running. My board shown here is the Arctic swirl faom blank so those are a bit more, this has S-Cloth, thats a bit more, carbon tail patches a bit more, etc.
    I would guestimate $500.
    That's a nice looking stick man, for approx. $500 you can't go wrong as long as it holds up and lasts!

Stolen Board Update- Notta, i have spanned shops, craigslist, the beach and found nothing shes still out there.

Website is being developed. He is on Facebook and you can probably get up with him that way. Juice Box, or hit me up with a PM and I can give you his number. I am trying to get him to become a member here at Swell Info so he can give board design feedback and maybe give the forum guys a discount.

Tmooreshapes is on Twitter as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    That's a nice looking stick man, for approx. $500 you can't go wrong as long as it holds up and lasts!
    Tommys built quality is the best I have ever owned.
    I recently sold some sticks that were 12 years old he shaped me. I can't tesitfy to the quality of the ARCTIC swirl foam its the first one he has ever done, but thats my winter shortboard so that board will be going though its R&D soon. I took it for a surf the other day in gutless 1 foot surf in boardies and the thing had ridiculous glide, and speed. Its a higher volume than what i would typically ride due to being my board for winter .
    In the little test ride I had though I was so suprised at how fast the board projected me out of my top turn. I had a couple little sections to do a little turn on and instead of slowing me down the top turn projected me out onto the face really quickly, which is going to be great in some bigger faster surf.

I have ridden Tommys boards for awhile now, there is no better board builder/shaper for the money. There is a reason Matt Biolos recruited him.

Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    Tommys built quality is the best I have ever owned.
    I recently sold some sticks that were 12 years old he shaped me. I can't tesitfy to the quality of the ARCTIC swirl foam its the first one he has ever done, but thats my winter shortboard so that board will be going though its R&D soon. I took it for a surf the other day in gutless 1 foot surf in boardies and the thing had ridiculous glide, and speed. Its a higher volume than what i would typically ride due to being my board for winter .
    In the little test ride I had though I was so suprised at how fast the board projected me out of my top turn. I had a couple little sections to do a little turn on and instead of slowing me down the top turn projected me out onto the face really quickly, which is going to be great in some bigger faster surf.

I have ridden Tommys boards for awhile now, there is no better board builder/shaper for the money. There is a reason Matt Biolos recruited him.
    Nice man, solid recommendation right there, sounds like a fun board. I've been considering getting a COIL board later this winter, it's not that far from me so I could stop by thoughout the process, and i've heard nothing but good things about them.