LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Callin out zach619

bro, one of my home boys said he was reading these forums and you were talking **** about us, but just remember like i told you last time east coast boy, i get paid to surf. haha this kook couldnt even drop in, then go goes around telling every how much better he is or how more hardcore he is than the volcom surf team....get a life kid dont be mad you got burned. -fred

So the "volcomsurfteam" has nothing better to do than to troll forums and talk sh!t (online no less) to some random guy on said forum? Kinda thought Volcom was more bad@ss than to talk sh!t online.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^ true

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcomsurfteam View Post
    bro, one of my home boys said he was reading these forums and you were talking **** about us, but just remember like i told you last time east coast boy, i get paid to surf. haha this kook couldnt even drop in, then go goes around telling every how much better he is or how more hardcore he is than the volcom surf team....get a life kid dont be mad you got burned. -fred
    Quote Originally Posted by leetymike808 View Post
    So the "volcomsurfteam" has nothing better to do than to troll forums and talk sh!t (online no less) to some random guy on said forum? Kinda thought Volcom was more bad@ss than to talk sh!t online.
    Wow... Fred, how are your E-nuts after that swift kick?

"Fred", BWAAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Flintstone, maybe? Nice try, dude.

Images
    Gonna have to say the Volcom surf team seems kinda gay.

Images
    Reading that made me cringe.

Worst thread ever in history of swellinfo.

^^ Not really. Anything posted by waynetheinsaaaane aka my savior aka follower of whatever is a leader for WTOTY in the swellies.

this was one of another members boredom rants, rest assured......who was it calling zach out earlier in threads about that story? likely that guy doing this now