LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Seen anything cool recently?

I saw some cool stuff this week an she ain't over. Tuesday, I saw some skinny kid on a modern, fiberglass 5 or 6 foot, fish tailed, 1" skegged fin, alaia pull a 720 on the flat face face of a big, ol slow rollin' slab. Looked like hot sh!1_ skimboardin' from back home, only it was on a wave face a foot bigger than the alaia.

This evening, I saw a paddle boarder get barreled. First time I've ever seen that. Small wave, bout 4 footer, barely under the lip, totally tucked in, paddle across the knees, one knee on the board; but hey, if there's water over your head and a hollow behind you, goalazo. I see dude out there all the time, usually evening sesh, rides an 8'6" Hobie performance paddle board, rips it up. Thing weighs less than my log.

Also tonight, I saw one o the biggest damn sea lions, I've ever seen. Thing was as big as a bottlenose almost.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I saw some cool stuff this week an she ain't over. Tuesday, I saw some skinny kid on a modern, fiberglass 5 or 6 foot, fish tailed, 1" skegged fin, alaia pull a 720 on the flat face face of a big, ol slow rollin' slab. Looked like hot sh!1_ skimboardin' from back home, only it was on a wave face a foot bigger than the alaia.

This evening, I saw a paddle boarder get barreled. First time I've ever seen that. Small wave, bout 4 footer, barely under the lip, totally tucked in, paddle across the knees, one knee on the board; but hey, if there's water over your head and a hollow behind you, goalazo. I see dude out there all the time, usually evening sesh, rides an 8'6" Hobie performance paddle board, rips it up. Thing weighs less than my log.

Also tonight, I saw one o the biggest damn sea lions, I've ever seen. Thing was as big as a bottlenose almost.
    Get a life. And stay off the bourbon-and-posting evening routine that you've fallen into.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Get a life. And stay off the bourbon-and-posting evening routine that you've fallen into.
    Yank, your credibility on this site is forever trashed after the past couple of days. Do yourself and everyone on this site a favor, disappear (along with your pal stud)

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Yank, your credibility on this site is forever trashed after the past couple of days. Do yourself and everyone on this site a favor, disappear (along with your pal stud)
    The Trashed Credibility Club?
    If so, snffr, it's a big club with a lotta people from this 'forum' on it.

Lotta people got em brah! get out some!

Images
    Was checkin the surf when a river otter runs right by me headed up the beach.

Recently saw this while going around ORF to get to the beach.

police.jpg
    protect.jpg
    serve.jpg

Speaking of alaias, I'm 5 years in and I'm still loving my alaia... I think that's pretty cool!

I've gotten several weird screen shots off surfline. UFOs and Moon Swirls from Nibiru.

ufo om cam1.jpg

ufo on cam2.jpg

UFOCroatan.jpg

moonswirls.jpg