LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Images
    Saw a guy attempt a double alley oop from the shoulder. (Nice try "albee") It was sick though.

Images
    Pretty sure I saw a bobcat in the woods around dusk last night...pretty good at id'ing wildlife, there's nothing else this coulda been it was pretty awesome...Osprey are back in full force, and looks like there'll be a few waves this weekend.

I saw shredmachine bench 8,000,000 lbs while baniging a Hindu. Wait was that cool?

Images
    Pretty cool in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    baniging a Hindu
    Shredmachine is the only one on Earth skilled at baniging... Hindus, Walruses, your break, etc....

Saw a pack of dolphins fishing the other day. One of the dolphins jumped out if the
    water and caught a fish mid air. Also saw a baby in the pack that must have only been about 20 pounds.

Drivin up the 101 this mornin, lookin for a decent peak in wind blown nastiness, I spied a caravan and chased em down.

The waves were crap though. Still had some fun. That's all that matters. I always say to myself, a bad day out here is sure better than most good days back in Corpus.

some cool woody's...haha, i'd take that any day over lake atlantic.

Sick a$$ longboarding video

Images
    Saw someone get stabbed in the neck in camden on Kaighn Ave at 5pm. . . Also saw a guy drop in on a overhead wave and never attempt to stand up, he then ran a kid over and ruined his day/ maybe year and then laugh about how he was in his way.