LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Oh yeah and saw this too:Attachment 8254
    Why didn't you take a picture of the MILF??????

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Why didn't you take a picture of the MILF??????
    Haha!! Good question. Combo of not having cam handy as well as us being in pure awe of Shredz McGee trowin buckets. Haven't stopped talkin bout her since. What a display.

Saw a surfer with a cool electric VW bug conversion. Coast him $8 a month to run it with a 100 mile radius.

Saw my wife drop in on me THREE TIMES on her body board.first time I thought it was cute; we just rode straight into the beach side by side. I called her into a couple waves, then I thought it was my turn. I paddle, start to pop up and go right, and there she is right along side of me again. I go turtle so I don't run her over, and try explain that we can't surf the same wave 2 feet apart. She smiles and nods and snakes another wave.
    I was a little pissed off but You have to dig her enthusiasm and her wave choice is getting better; she's just greedy!

Was surfing in Maine a few weeks ago and saw a 3 ft. sturgeon jump clear out of the water. I caught it out of the corner of my eye so it freaked me out a little bit until I figured out what it must have been. Nature's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkstink View Post
    Was surfing in Maine a few weeks ago and saw a 3 ft. sturgeon jump clear out of the water. I caught it out of the corner of my eye so it freaked me out a little bit until I figured out what it must have been. Nature's cool!
    I missed it, but my wife described to me what I figured was a sturgeon clearing water about that same size at CB Saturday. I've never seen them at CB but I've seen them off HHI quite often.

In addition to the amazing variety of hot asian women in Honoruru (fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones, short ones, dark ones, light ones, thick ones, thin ones, etc etc) I once saw a green flash

Flat, flat, flat round here. So I got off my lazy butt and drove the extra 15 minutes North to Christianitos and walked down the hill, down the path, underneath the tracks and down to the American flag expecting to see all of OC and SD Counties at the only sure thing going on.

And there were 4 guys out. So I paddled out and one of em came in, then another and then another until it was just me and some other guy splitting the best peak in Southern California. I had the left there for close to an hour all to myself.

That's the smallest crowd I've ever seen there. I think that's pretty cool.

Images
    Speaking of alaias, I'm 5 years in and I'm still loving my alaia... I think that's pretty cool!

There were many waterfowl fishing about fifteen yards past the lineup. In between sets, I couldn't help but imagine a Great White bursting through the surface, closing down on a duck as it attempted to fly away ...

I've always found the shark-eats-bird footage to be both amusingly tragicomic, unsettling, and definitive. What do you guys think got this poor little guy?

Also.... there was this. What a f*cking shame.

Perhaps Mary Lee didn't get Mr. Duckington after all ...
    Perhaps some brave diabetic ran out of insulin, and, having no other choice, resorted to gnawing through the duck's throat in order to get some blood sugar. Those f*cking diabetics make me sick.

Last edited by Slashdog; Jan 19, 2014 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Captain Novolin

Surfed upper trestles the other day. Saw a huge sea lion chasing fish up onto the beach. The water was unbelievably clear and beautiful. About 20 minutes later I take off on a left with a crystal clear glass face and I see what I believe was a 2 foot reef shark just crushing down the line sharing the wave with me. It was one of the more memorable experiences of my life.