LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Charging with dolphins is cool
    um, actually its not . it is my opinion and experience that sooner or later one of our happy-faced friends
    will meet up with you on their own terms and CLEARLY explain to the rider that THEY HAD BETTER BEHAVE
    OR ELSE. it has happened to me and many others i suspect.

Lady Gaga at MSG.

Where you at John Wilkes Booth?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Lady Gaga at MSG.

Not a big fan of her work. But I tell you what, anyone who shows up in Hollywood with a meatdress on is okay in my book. Take that tree hugging vegans!@

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Lady Gaga at MSG.

Post of the day, if only we had time to make this:

500px-John_Wilkes_Booth_01.jpg

Images
    Meat is holy brahs, not meant to be used as a fashion statement. That lady needs to be burned alive.

Images

Stumbled on this gem while looking at something online. Never seen this footage. Its the LB portion of the 1966 world championship of surfing, held in San Diego. The heats were held at the Mission Beach Jetty and the remaining 5 days were held in my old hood, Ocean Beach....

Pretty sick to see how much things have NOT changed in surfing culture. Hot chicks on the beach. Huge crowds. Dudes with some sick style out there noseriding. Aussies talking smack to Californians and vica versa. When I think of that year, it seems like a million years ago, but when you see the video, you feel like you would fit right in... cool.

zach either she remixed that dress or that pic is so two thousand and ten.

Images
    Ohh yeah, it's old for sure. But she won mad street cred for that. And there wasn't even a big uproar in hollywood about it. It was truly remarkable. Never seen someone get away with slick sh** like that in southern california. People haven't been able to wear fur out there for like 25 years, yet this chick rocks a red meat suit, covered in blood and no body bats an eye. Pretty cool, even though her music is garbage.

Images
    F**k fur, f**k wearing meat...throw in the water off Seal Island in that suit. At least the meat wouldn't have gone to waste.

Images
    Saw one of the biggest coyotes I've ever seen tonight, right around dusk. Had to be upwards of 60 pounds, real healthy looking. Caught him by surprise as he came out of a little patch of woods to cross the street. Didn't notice us till my dog started making a ruckus. He stopped to check us out and stared for a minute, I told him to beat it and he took off. I don't know why I see so much stuff, but I feel very fortunate.

Funny though because I was thinking about predators, culls, these threads, how fear skews perception...and ****ing bam, I'm 30 yards from one the biggest coyotes I've encountered. Couple things brahs. Open your eyes and still the mind, the universe reveals much. And when dealing with mammals, I do believe that projecting assertion really goes a long way. Maybe not with mountain lions but **** it, we can't live in bubbles.