LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Images
    If you go to the last, hmmm...maybe 5 or 6 posts on every thread, there is always some kind of negativity in almsot every one I look at. Except for some of those good guys like dlrouen.

I was helping out at ferry terminal yesterday for work
    and the last vehicle before I leave is a satin black range rover. It pulls up and rolls down window ajd its brad marchant star forward of boston bruins. He was with his girl wondeiring if he could bring his range to the islands. I helped him out and made small talk for a bit with him about the cup loss. Crazy.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    Then some other guy paddles out with prescription glasses duct taped to his head. With all the water dropplets on the front (he didn't ever bother to wipe off) there's no way he could have seen much...explains why he never caught any waves. Another obstacle.
    I gotta say I think I'd pay to see that, even if in the currency of a couple waves.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    If you go to the last, hmmm...maybe 5 or 6 posts on every thread, there is always some kind of negativity in almsot every one I look at. Except for some of those good guys like dlrouen.
    It's like with the news and newspapers.
    We like negativity. We like to share it with others.

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    I was helping out at ferry terminal yesterday for work
    and the last vehicle before I leave is a satin black range rover. It pulls up and rolls down window ajd its brad marchant star forward of boston bruins. He was with his girl wondeiring if he could bring his range to the islands. I helped him out and made small talk for a bit with him about the cup loss. Crazy.
    You ask him where he was during the Blackhawks series? Because he was nowhere to be found on the scoresheet in any of the six games. Started to wonder if he got kidnapped by bounty hunters. Glad to hear he's ok.

Lol yeah I hear you

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    Lol yeah I hear you
    At least we just signed or traded for half the league. Iginla nixes the trade to us then we sweep them as they score one goal. Now he wants to win a title. Need to sign Rask and screw Horton. Signing Jagr will be awesome irony with Iginla.

Something positive.
    In May, we saw our daughter graduate from Virginia Tech, Magna Cum Laude, with a degree in Meteorology. She'll be attending U of Alabama in Huntsville for her Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Something positive.
    In May, we saw our daughter graduate from Virginia Tech, Magna Cum Laude, with a degree in Meteorology. She'll be attending U of Alabama in Huntsville for her Masters.
    Congrats to you and your family for raising a successful daughter. Maybe she can help us with surf forecasts!

Some really nice boards.
    Chambered balsa and a late 50's Velzy

Chambered redwood

Noll

Early 60's Velzy

7'6" semi

Last edited by zaGaffer; Jul 21, 2013 at 04:33 AM.