LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Images
    i shot a water buffalo today and have meat for two weeks now, and a new pair of clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by xJohnnyUtahx View Post
    I got a Great Blue Heron around my house that used to snatch my fish until I put up a net and a statue of bigger Heron. Only seen it a handful of times and every time is awesome.

The 2nd time we encountered each other I had ran into the backyard after a run and spooked it, had to be 10 feet from each other, the sound of its wings flapping as it flew away was unbelievable. power and grace . 1st time I seen it standing by the pond I wanted to kill em, got nothing but respect now.
    Got the same problem with my koi pond. I come around the corner and try to scare the crap out of him...only to have him come back a couple weeks later. Thank goodness for netting. I use my scarecrow once the net is off. Only see that bird in the winter.

Exclamation close encounter w/gbh

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Me too, I'm a wild animal. Why you be catching Blue Herons yo? They have big peckers, you could lose an eye!
    it happened innocently enough. i was in brigantine nwr walking from point a to b.
    i walked through heavy phragmite type weeds and blundered upon his hiding spot.
    he squawked and attempted a getaway but who can run through that stuff? i reached
    down (he was about a foot long) and picked him up upon me which he then hurled.
    i said "ew" - like i think most of us would - and dropped him and went on about my way.
    once i figured out it was a juvenile the id was easy….

to stick his thumb in its butt... Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Me too, I'm a wild animal. Why you be catching Blue Herons yo? They have big peckers, you could lose an eye!

I shot a man in Reno....just to then go surfing....

Images
    caught a wave with some dolphins for the first time. pretty spooky. It was one of the bigger waves of the day and it had good shape but i just decided to straighten out and let the locals enjoy it

Images
    ^ what a cali kook gets waves and doesnt surf them go home brah.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcgaff View Post
    caught a wave with some dolphins for the first time. pretty spooky. It was one of the bigger waves of the day and it had good shape but i just decided to straighten out and let the locals enjoy it
    I was in So. OC at a good point shortly after the big swell a few weeks back and them phins came swimming a bit out back the lineup. Yeah, creepy when the sun makes their grey look black and you see the dorsal fin. More like an "okkkkkk" moment but I wasn't heading in at all, it was beauty that day and I needed to score. Then another charger, a local cat, told me it was a dolphin family so then I was all relaxed about it. Man I wanted to see if they came on the inside then try to drop in on one, see what Flipper would do. Charging with dolphins is cool but leave to pics of cuddling with them to those corny chicks on Instagram.

Images
    Saw a bunch of URI college kids raiding our local beachie today. One of them had now hood screaming in pain at the shore, they were all kooks, and one of them had a huge hole right in the shoulder. They didn't know where to be so they just followed me and obviously didn't know what respect was.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Saw a bunch of URI college kids raiding our local beachie today. One of them had now hood screaming in pain at the shore, they were all kooks, and one of them had a huge hole right in the shoulder. They didn't know where to be so they just followed me and obviously didn't know what respect was.

k bro

what?