LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Golly did you see that fin first take off?!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post

Stumbled on this gem while looking at something online. Never seen this footage. Its the LB portion of the 1966 world championship of surfing, held in San Diego. The heats were held at the Mission Beach Jetty and the remaining 5 days were held in my old hood, Ocean Beach....

Pretty sick to see how much things have NOT changed in surfing culture. Hot chicks on the beach. Huge crowds. Dudes with some sick style out there noseriding. Aussies talking smack to Californians and vica versa. When I think of that year, it seems like a million years ago, but when you see the video, you feel like you would fit right in... cool.

Found this old 1979 surfing "vid" of Pismo and Shell Beach. I was surprised that there were some people at the Shell Beach gathering that I recognized from my college days.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh1e5nOy0oQ

Fireflies! Went running this evening and saw quite a few of them out. Not like when I was a kid, but more than the past 5 years or so. Also saw one of these:
    http://www.fcps.edu/islandcreekes/ecology/luna_moth.htm

My last one.
    I enjoyed this - the photography and the music by Pink Floyd. Particularly liked the blue whale and the elephant swimming.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjoPWxmOCtc

Images

Embedded your vid.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    Embedded your vid.
    Thanks. Gotta learn how to do that.

This tread should be posted in on the reg. Or the forum needs to get a damn life because cool schitt should be happening and subsequently documented more than once a month between a small army of learned men.

Damn bros. Didn't anyone do/see something outlandish during this holiday weekend? Bros, we lit off fireworks on the beach with wahines following the surfing of cane swell. If that don't make the community feel good just thinking bouts then you're either communist, neutered or both.

Thanks to mattyb, sandblasters, dlrouen, and so many more sick azz mother fockers of twisted sister that have repped our nation, eating MREs and sacrificing everything for us and ours. Peace is priceless and many have forever compromised theirs so that we may have ours. We best damn respect and be gracious for it.

BOP.jpg

Osprey with Hammerhead. PFC.

Enjoy the weekend boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    BOP.jpg

Osprey with Hammerhead. PFC.

Enjoy the weekend boys.
    Bad ass bird!