LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Images

[QUOTE=ZombieSurfer[/QUOTE]

no thanks

Images
    not at my usual break today, in fact first time at this particular one and saw a very thin 5-6 month pregnant woman in a bikini on a SUP...keepin' it real

Quote Originally Posted by your pier View Post
    not at my usual break today, in fact first time at this particular one and saw a very thin 5-6 month pregnant woman in a bikini on a SUP...keepin' it real
    Bro, either you're an OB/GYN or your old lady's pushed out enough puppies for you to be scientifically accurate in your expert analysis.

I'm all for women looking dope during and after the Prego term.

On topic of seeing cool schitt, I just got stoked on surprise waist to stomach swell at the local break on the 5'8 for over 2 hours til dark. Some neo-grommet was out there equally as long on a thick foamie and he was displaying solid skills getting lots of rides. When I first walked out to the break, tide had yet to come in and even though it was 11 days since last being in liquid (awful!) I was still hesitant to hop in since it's a busy day/night and week. What prompted me to do so was seeing a father getting his grade school daughter stoked on a foamie of her own and she had this great ride that was surprisingly smooth for a noob and as soon as she hopped off the board she was skipping back through the shorebreak with the vigor of zach619 performing his pre-sesh skip routine.

Always, always paddle out. You won't be sorry you did. Only sorry if you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro, either you're an OB/GYN or your old lady's pushed out enough puppies for you to be scientifically accurate in your expert analysis.

I'm all for women looking dope during and after the Prego term.

On topic of seeing cool schitt, I just got stoked on surprise waist to stomach swell at the local break on the 5'8 for over 2 hours til dark. Some neo-grommet was out there equally as long on a thick foamie and he was displaying solid skills getting lots of rides. When I first walked out to the break, tide had yet to come in and even though it was 11 days since last being in liquid (awful!) I was still hesitant to hop in since it's a busy day/night and week. What prompted me to do so was seeing a father getting his grade school daughter stoked on a foamie of her own and she had this great ride that was surprisingly smooth for a noob and as soon as she hopped off the board she was skipping back through the shorebreak with the vigor of zach619 performing his pre-sesh skip routine.

Always, always paddle out. You won't be sorry you did. Only sorry if you didn't
    spicoli, well said. Once in awhile you bring a couple nuggets.

Gaff....this thread has staying power....may be in the running for TDOTY15 - - Thread Duration of the Year 2015

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    they played the audio from this on the preston and steve show yesterday and i was dying at my desk laughing, good find!

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    they played the audio from this on the preston and steve show yesterday and i was dying at my desk laughing, good find!
    Looks like prison food.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIfallalot View Post
    It's only a matter of time before some idiot records his own demise on a GoPro doing some dumbass shiiiite.