LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    But what they gonna call it when they want one? Somethin for the kids?...Oh yea you got a point

Images
    Someone shared this with me today. Thought you guys might enjoy it.

https://vine.co/v/M9l61XTrjrX

I've gotten several weird screen shots off surfline. UFOs and Moon Swirls from Nibiru.

ufo om cam1.jpg

ufo on cam2.jpg

UFOCroatan.jpg

moonswirls.jpg

[QUOTE=chicharronne;255404] "I've gotten several weird screen shots off surfline. UFOs and Moon Swirls from Nibiru."

That's Croak-atan.

yessir it is indeed. It always looks better than anywhere around here. Tons of thieves in the confined parking area. Tons of feebs in the water.

Images

Images

Yo Crackers...

I saw a lot of cool **** recently...

-Saw the most Monarchs I've seen in the past three years, in one day. Literally saw aboot 35 yesterday. There is still hope.

-Shared the line-up with this salty dude who's been surfin/spongin since '65. He even had a gnarly eye. Love hearing stories from those guys, and they reaffirm my sanity and the fact that it's ok to plan on doing this for the rest of my days.

-Got real reacquainted with my sandbar yesterday. Free soul cleansing and chiropractic adjustment compliments of Mama O.

-Yo Gaff...I didn't know what the f I was doing with my life the other day, then, like you said, I got lit, I got barreled, and I remember again.

Alright you virtual choke mokes, I gots to get some work done and do some online dating

Saw rainfish being chased by albies, who were being chased by dolphins... right through the lineup!