LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation NEED A SURF TOPIC FOR RESEARCH PAPER, help a brother out

Not just any topic, you need to have an opinion on it. Like yes surfing culture does create a special lifestyle, but obviously that topic is too narrow. Any suggestions? The paper needs to be at least 3 pages. Thanks so much

Ask people who surf everyday what they do for a living. I'm interested in how people can manage their schedules to have time for daily surfing. Seems like most of the grownups who can do that are contractors, small business people, dentists in small practices, etc.

I think a localism makes an easy paper. Do it on popular breaks/destinations and how it efffects localism. I'm sure it's easy to come across a ton of info. It may be hard to keep it to3 pages

4. beach replenishment and how it ****s up everything for us

how about how surfing gets you tons of chicks?

Images
    different types of boards and how they vary on rider, shape, performance, etc. you can make it pretty general too if it gets too long

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    beach replenishment and how it ****s up everything for us
    yes to that too!

Write it on how the shape of boards have evolved with the generations. That's what I'm doing one on its a pretty awesome thing to research. Goodluck

You could opinionize(not a word ) it by saying which era you idolize or appreciate the most ect.

Do one on the origin of Surfrider and whether they do good or evil. Or how Cali keeps switching it's stance on the Toll road thru Trestles - or why have 3 surf shops in Times Square?