LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    trying that route as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    i think he has a facebook page too...

Let us know what info you end up coming up with...if he's planning on selling it and your not going to buy it from him, I would be interested in taking it off his hands.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Let us know what info you end up coming up with...if he's planning on selling it and your not going to buy it from him, I would be interested in taking it off his hands.
    From what I've been told, its realistically worth about 2-300 bucks in that condition. However I think if he put it on Ebay or C-list, he could probably get 600+

I know he was hoping it was worth 800-1000 because he is trying to get a set of track rims for his car. I told him that he should put it up for sale on one of those two places and see if he could get that much, but if not, not to sell if for 2-300, it's worth more than that sentimentality i think.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delawaredell View Post
    From what I've been told, its realistically worth about 2-300 bucks in that condition. However I think if he put it on Ebay or C-list, he could probably get 600+
    Just out of curiousity, did some shops in OC, MD tell you that it was worth $200-300? I had a pretty nice Lightning Bolt last year (not signed by Lopez, but vintage '80s and in good shape) and was told $150-$200.

I ended up getting $400 for it on CL.