close ad [x]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

snaked, or not a snake

I wanna hear some thoughts on this. So I was surfin in deal yesterday, fun waves btw, and a set came through. Guy took off deep on it and I was further down after a big section that I thought he wouldn't make. I dropped in and the guy didnt even try to make the section, but I pulled right out just to have a little respect for his wave, he pulls out way behind on it, (obviously wouldn't have made the section), and gets all aggro on me. Who's in the wrong here becuase I wasn't having it from him. If he was so mad about me dropping in then why didn't he try to make the section and push me off the wave.

Images
    did you snowball him?

He probably hesitated because he did not know what you were going to do. You never know ones skill level and it is not worth it to try and push past someone and get injured. If I see someone drop in on me, I assume the wave is blown and will generally punch through the back especially beach breaks.

some people just like to get mad cause theyre barneys

just do you... if he wasnt gonna make it, dont pay him any attention. NOYA or YONN (you owe nobody nothin)

way to goooooooo

na i was after the section anyway, right next to him I could of understood.

you should go surf with bradpitted, I'm sure y'all would have a blast

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    some people just like to get mad cause theyre barneys
    This.

No snake if the kook can't make.

But I've seen dudes make sections that I thought were impossible. Also I've pulled back when I though they would make it, and watched them blow it. If someone's getting agro about you pulling out, then they probably can't surf for crap anyway. An experienced surfer has seen it all before and recognizes a "my bad bro" pullout when they see one.

he probably felt your dropin collapsed the wave on him.