Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    I live in DC and we're lucky enough to have a small place on the eastern shore. We come here on weekends and holidays. Send me an IM when you're here. Would love to meet up and surf with you.

Buy a boat and just wake surf on the rivers down there.

Yo, I know this post is kind of old but I just landed myself in DC from 2 years in CR and some time in Cali. I am trying to find some mates to drive with. I waste mad money driving to Ocean City by myself to catch a session! Hit me up people! bobhoke00@gmail.com I got some waves this sunday, boom chilly

Has the shredmachine returned from his lobotomy & subsequent recuperation in an ashram?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Has the shredmachine returned from his lobotomy & subsequent recuperation in an ashram?
    For real man! Then he went and started another thread on the subject.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

This is probably too late but still looking for a crew? I surf too, am new to the district.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurfer View Post
    This is probably too late but still looking for a crew? I surf too, am new to the district.
    This Forum has gone to shiiite without GitCarter, Erock, GAFFER...

Dood....intro hello tread....mandatory....otherwise the windowless white van of duct tape & doom will pick you up on Sunday morning for 'services' at OCMD 34th Street while the 50 knot wind drives the sand on the beach into points heretofore unknown butt only by waynetheinsaaaane.