LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maldives quiver

You got pics of your 5'9 bum?

I have one picture of it from the bottom right before it was glassed. I designed it with the neckbeard in mind but with more performance characteristics too.IMG_0440.JPG

My 5'7 is similar to a lost rocket. I ride small boards so it is pretty much my step up. yo is this Mike?

If 5'7 is your step up what's your DD? How tall/weight?

Wait yeah.. I'm mike. How did you know? Haha. And who are you? Wait, is it Jay?

Yeh man haha. I knew I seenthat board before plus the Maldives talk

Haha this is too funny
    Last edited by surfbum21; Oct 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM.

Not trying to hijack the thread but...

I am traveling to the Maldives this summer and I am looking for advice on my quiver.

Right now I have:
    5'2" Mini Simmons - Thought I would bring it along just in case... might be a fun wave for it
    6'0 5/16 Shortboard - Squash tail - My everyday shortboard
    5'11 3/6 Coil Brand - Swallow tail

What board do i need to add? Should I leave the mini-simmons at home? Thanks for any advice.

Yes, ditch the mini-Simmons. Based on your other boards, I'd add a 6'3" round pin with a bit more rocker for the bigger stuff... (or maybe up o 6'6" if there is any real size in the forecast).

Have fun! Post pics when you return.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    Yes, ditch the mini-Simmons. Based on your other boards, I'd add a 6'3" round pin with a bit more rocker for the bigger stuff... (or maybe up o 6'6" if there is any real size in the forecast).

Have fun! Post pics when you return.
    this. ditch the simmons, you'll never want it over there. add a round/rounded pin of some kind, either 6'1"-6"3" or a proper step up, 6'4"-6'6".