LOGIN | REGISTER

1. Props to the east coast surfers

Just got back from a very short trip n yall have true dedication to surf small chop on a daily basis n b stoked about it. Im so used to juice now that when i was there i cldnt even get a decent bottom turn. Anyways. Glad to be back home in puerto rico. Gonna shred this weekend at las dunas. Ill catch some just for yall

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by S-T-R-E-T-C-H View Post
    Just got back from a very short trip n yall have true dedication to surf small chop on a daily basis n b stoked about it. Im so used to juice now that when i was there i cldnt even get a decent bottom turn. Anyways. Glad to be back home in puerto rico. Gonna shred this weekend at las dunas. Ill catch some just for yall
    Thanks man. we find the stoke in the joke. score a barrel for me. waist high peelers for me tomorrow haha

Thanks?

Had to write this line to meet the minimum post requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-R-E-T-C-H View Post
    Now you can understand why some people get so jumpy on here, right?! lol

yeah brudah.... its pretty good to us this year (summer wise) compared to a few past ones

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Thanks man. we find the stoke in the joke. score a barrel for me. waist high peelers for me tomorrow haha
    lets hope...**** has been ankle to knee at best for like 2 weeks

Images
    Hope you enjoyed your stay man!!