Alright gents, hopefully I can get a little help here. I picked up an O'neill Heat 3/2 XXLS, it's not a common size but I figured it would work for me as I'm a short stocky little bastard. I get it, tried it on and it felt great. Couple days later I get it in the water and everything is going well untill the end of the session. The legs had stretched out much more then I had expected. Probably that high quality neoprene. So with the extra material means extra weight and water in the lower portions, it's bearable but I'd rather just buy a new xls now that i know how forgiving the material is. I'm 5'7 and 215lb with wide shoulders and stocky frame. I figure if someone out there is in the 5'9 to 6' range and 200-220ish lbs (maybe more, the suit is very forgiving) and on the heavy set/built side this suit will fit really nicely. I paid like 260 for it, but I'm willing to let it go at $200 or best reasonable offer. If you interested let me know, we can work out the details then. I'm in the Monmouth county area and have no problems driving around a bit.

Thanks,

Rez