LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. If anyone is interested....

Rhode Islanders, all those who visit this little state, and anyone else that gives a ****,

For the past few years you may have seen a red jeep with black wheels sitting at your local break with a dog hanging out inside, well the time has finally come where I will get out of your line ups, load up that dog and drive that jeep across the country to start some sort of new life. This saturday I will be heading out, and traveling throughout the west, surfing, skating, exploring for a few weeks/months before I eventually settle a good 6 hours from the Southern Cali coast in St. George Utah. Those of you who followed my website this past year, I appreciate your support... Those of you who I got to surf with, thanks for all of the good sessions.... and to those I never met, maybe next time.

Regardless, anyone who is interested, I will be keeping a pretty solid account of the Journey out to and around the west on my website www.getdirtyfeat.com, feel free to follow it.

Thanks again,
    Ryan

PS. -If anyone out there is willing to put up with a dog, cat, my girlfriend and I, we are down to visit and get to experience where ever it is that you may live.

Cool. We lived in St George (BLM job) for a few years and loved it. Everything outdoors within 45 minutes. Climbing in Snow Canyon is amazing.

Hey best of luck to you man..I'm hoping i can do a trip like that some day..

Quote Originally Posted by surfislife View Post
    Hey best of luck to you man..I'm hoping i can do a trip like that some day..
    You want to go to Utah? I kid. Road trips are the sh!1.

Images
    Best of luck to you man, wish I bumped into you in R.I.

Images
    Hope you have a great time! Take it slow.... and dont get stuck in the mountains. Go with it and do it while you can! Keep in touch!

I wish that a day will come that I will take on something like this. Good luck!

8. Thanks again guys, left this morning, later on Rhody

Good luck!

Images
    6 hrs is a long way to drive for surf, but, on the flip side, St George is only an hour+ from Brian Head ski resort: deeep powder and epic western mtn terrain. If you're anything like me, once you get hooked on snowboarding these conditions, you won't miss winter surf season. Good luck.