close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. If anyone is interested....

Rhode Islanders, all those who visit this little state, and anyone else that gives a ****,

For the past few years you may have seen a red jeep with black wheels sitting at your local break with a dog hanging out inside, well the time has finally come where I will get out of your line ups, load up that dog and drive that jeep across the country to start some sort of new life. This saturday I will be heading out, and traveling throughout the west, surfing, skating, exploring for a few weeks/months before I eventually settle a good 6 hours from the Southern Cali coast in St. George Utah. Those of you who followed my website this past year, I appreciate your support... Those of you who I got to surf with, thanks for all of the good sessions.... and to those I never met, maybe next time.

Regardless, anyone who is interested, I will be keeping a pretty solid account of the Journey out to and around the west on my website www.getdirtyfeat.com, feel free to follow it.

Thanks again,
    Ryan

PS. -If anyone out there is willing to put up with a dog, cat, my girlfriend and I, we are down to visit and get to experience where ever it is that you may live.

Cool. We lived in St George (BLM job) for a few years and loved it. Everything outdoors within 45 minutes. Climbing in Snow Canyon is amazing.

Hey best of luck to you man..I'm hoping i can do a trip like that some day..

Quote Originally Posted by surfislife View Post
    Hey best of luck to you man..I'm hoping i can do a trip like that some day..
    You want to go to Utah? I kid. Road trips are the sh!1.

Images
    Best of luck to you man, wish I bumped into you in R.I.

Images
    Hope you have a great time! Take it slow.... and dont get stuck in the mountains. Go with it and do it while you can! Keep in touch!

I wish that a day will come that I will take on something like this. Good luck!

8. Thanks again guys, left this morning, later on Rhody

Good luck!

6 hrs is a long way to drive for surf, but, on the flip side, St George is only an hour+ from Brian Head ski resort: deeep powder and epic western mtn terrain. If you're anything like me, once you get hooked on snowboarding these conditions, you won't miss winter surf season. Good luck.

Place this code at the end of your tag: