LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettylife521 View Post
    OMFG HAHAHA
    lemme guess...you're 16.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurf609 View Post
    El Porto----> agreed with your comment lol
    dude longboarders pretty much started the whole sport of surfing
    so even if you dont like them..dont think your cool and say it to the public
    the least you could do is show some respect
    you wouldnt be surfing if a longboard was not invented
    Exactly. If you hate longboarders, you hate your roots as a waverider and don't deserve the experience. Thats like a rock guitarist saying they hate blues music. I'm primarily a sponger, but have had nearly every kind of board sitting underneath me at one point in time... I just think the majority of the year a sponge is the best weopon for our conditions, but I do break out the log and kneeboard in the summer to mess around. You will get nowhere without respect... especially in this scene.

CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeSpongerChicks View Post
    You know there are a lot of different screen names on this forum, that can be offessive.
    But few of us know the faces behind the screen names and we make assumptions easily. I almost got my head chopped off by a short boarder the last time I was out...did the name I hate short boarders cross my mind... hell yeah! We can't take things so personal and get into stupid fights. I can say that body boarders too many times don't always get the best reception out in the ocean...thats why surfers coined the term "wave stealers".

Everyone take it easy and have fun in the ocean...geeze

PS- don't assume anyone "sucks" through a post on a forum...thats just silly.
    hahah u got the worst name on here extreme sponger chicks thats like an oxxymoron like sweetnsour or civilwar haahahahahaha

hahahahahaha this is funny

Hahahahahahhahahaha

Thumbs up

Don't lose sight of what we're all here for. I LOVE SURFING! Hands down, it's an addiction, a lifestyle..... my lifestyle

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    lemme guess...you're 16.
    Yea so? At least I'm not a prick like you... and HAVE A LIFE!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurf609 View Post
    El Porto----> agreed with your comment lol
    dude longboarders pretty much started the whole sport of surfing
    so even if you dont like them..dont think your cool and say it to the public
    the least you could do is show some respect
    you wouldnt be surfing if a longboard was not invented
    Agree 110% "Give respect to get respect"

OR

"Do one to others as others do to you" -GOLDEN RULE: Ever hear of it Mr. Ihatelongboarders?