LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This is funny, came from the folks who own a tackle manufacturer up in NJ. LBCrew, you oughta get a huge kick out of it:
    http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/13738136/long-september

Images
    If the waves are rideable at all you shouldn't be complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    If the waves are rideable at all you shouldn't be complaining
    ^ This, knee high or head high, i'm having fun no matter what

I hear you... But, it's September. When it's knee high for weeks, that blows. This is the time of year we live for. There's nothing better than solid waves, beautiful weather and warm water. That's what I think of when I think September... I'm happy to get any sort of bump in the summer. Now it's time to get some juice.

That said.. You can't complain about it. Just gotta deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I hear you... But, it's September. When it's knee high for weeks, that blows. This is the time of year we live for. There's nothing better than solid waves, beautiful weather and warm water. That's what I think of when I think September... I'm happy to get any sort of bump in the summer. Now it's time to get some juice.

That said.. You can't complain about it. Just gotta deal with it.
    True, definitely want more solid surf than knee high for weeks, i can agree with that, however, it's October bud...

Erock... too funny!

"...you could check yourself into a mental institution, you know..." baaaaaaahahahaha!

There has been small waves... Try a longboard and you'll surf twice as much as you used to

True. I have a longboard. I got it for the Summers. And it's fun! But it's really not my thing. A lot of people like to ride a shortboard. And in good waves.
    I could also get a pogo stick. And jump around more than ever... But I'm not really into pogo sticks

I was more commenting on the people earlier in the post who stated they just plain have no longboards. Makes no sense to me why you wouldn't own a board that allows you to surf most days out of the year

It's October.

I surfed for 3/4's of September, and I was satisfied, muy bueno. We have been getting a little SE bump here in Jacksonville, FL. There's still a little bit today and I'm not sure if it's from Nadine or what. I longboard but there were little peaks for the shortboarders. Hang in there, it'll make its way up.