LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Unhappy Where the waves at?

wtf? Flatness is killer right now. We had that wednesday back in mid sept (2 weeks ago), been flat since with flatness in the foreseeable future. UGH.....

Images
    their has actually been a lot of decent fun days. you just need to find the right spot

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by a2tall View Post
    their has actually been a lot of decent fun days. you just need to find the right spot
    Yeah,.. but I don't long board

right spot, right board, right little window of opportunity. I surfed some nice little knee to thigh high waves yesterday on my log. Got a few that really surprised me. Welcome to the east coast, now lower your standards and buy some plane tickets.

DP/low tide tomorrow looks promising.

there's surfing and there's groveling. it's september, we shouldn't be getting amped on ankle-knee high ****...

There has been a bump lately, but it's all crapped up by the time I get out of work.
    Been fishing a bit though, and doing well. Lots of blues, and even some Albies. No bass yet for me, but others have been more lucky.

Knee high "bump" isn't waves..sorry. Most places around the world call anything less than waist high more or less flat. Here you'll get 25 guys out for an ankle-knee high day. Pathetic.
    October is usually a good month for NJ. Keep your fingers crossed for waves.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    There has been a bump lately, but it's all crapped up by the time I get out of work.
    Been fishing a bit though, and doing well. Lots of blues, and even some Albies. No bass yet for me, but others have been more lucky.
    Got my first striper of the season the other evening, just big enough to eat. Caught it on a metal lure w/ teaser rig, I was a little surprised when I caught it considering the water temp. Surf looked somewhat fun though...

Metal's been working up here, too... the Deadly Dic k has been killing 'em, with our without the teaser.