LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: who will you vote for?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romney

30 52.63%
  • Obama

27 47.37%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: oh yes

Images

oh yes

it tis the time. who will you vote for?
    romney or obama

I wish that we could see the results of the voting broken down by where the member is from. Imo I would think that surfers would typically lean more towards the left but it would probably still follow basics stereotypes based on location; NE and California for Obama, South East (not sure if this includes Florida) for Romney. Correct me if I am wrong.

Images
    Local politics..... Sessoms or RK?

Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    I wish that we could see the results of the voting broken down by where the member is from. Imo I would think that surfers would typically lean more towards the left but it would probably still follow basics stereotypes based on location; NE and California for Obama, South East (not sure if this includes Florida) for Romney. Correct me if I am wrong.
    that would be cool. i would also like to see who is voting for Romney that previously voted for Obama.
    Last edited by Peajay4060; Oct 4, 2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: typo

Images
    let it ride under the radar scotty. no one said discussion/debate, this is a vote

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    We probably should keep our discussions limited on here to the more important things in life such as whether you are a kook if you use a leash and such.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    We probably should keep our discussions limited on here to the more important things in life such as whether you are a kook if you use a leash and such.
    or 1000 threads of surf etiquette, pr trips, swell hypes, or threads of complete meaningless arguing

Gary Johnson

I will give this thread another hour or two, before it gets deleted. Swell Info Political Edition