LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: who will you vote for?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romney

    30 52.63%
  • Obama

    27 47.37%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: oh yes

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterjasson View Post
    Local politics..... Sessoms or RK?
    Can't say Sessoms is my man but I'll write in Masterjasson before I'll vote for RK. We are running a city here. He's just a grumpy stick in the mud. I agree with many of his arguments but unless he's running for dictator and plans to get things done with a hammer and a gun I haven't seen him put forth any ideas as to how he plans to radically change politics in VB.

    It's great to have someone like him visible at meetings and vocal about local political direction. But, someone actually has to lead the city, work together with their adversaries and get things done. I don't see it in him.

    Please don't take this as a Sessoms endorsement. Maybe my stance would be different if I stood to gain from some of his cronyism

    /Rant Over

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,104
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    it tis the time. who will you vote for?
    romney or obama
    There you go Fish, you and the liberal media suppressing the SouthJettyBill vote.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,368
    Images
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    There you go Fish, you and the liberal media suppressing the SouthJettyBill vote.
    bahahaha. were voting for president, not kook of the year

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,104
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    bahahaha. were voting for president, not kook of the year
    I'm not so sure, I hear neither them boys can surf.

  5. #15
    Obama grew up in Hawaii. He probably did a little surfing. This forum is obligated to love him. Aloha.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,104
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Obama grew up in Hawaii. He probably did a little surfing. This forum is obligated to love him. Aloha.
    Wait for it.

    Nobody Owes Obama Anything

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    Can't say Sessoms is my man but I'll write in Masterjasson before I'll vote for RK. We are running a city here. He's just a grumpy stick in the mud. I agree with many of his arguments but unless he's running for dictator and plans to get things done with a hammer and a gun I haven't seen him put forth any ideas as to how he plans to radically change politics in VB.

    It's great to have someone like him visible at meetings and vocal about local political direction. But, someone actually has to lead the city, work together with their adversaries and get things done. I don't see it in him.

    Please don't take this as a Sessoms endorsement. Maybe my stance would be different if I stood to gain from some of his cronyism

    /Rant Over
    man ... VB... 1 million cops and zero freedoms.... LEETHESTUD for mayor. I will eliminate the leash laws, surfing restrictions, open container policy, and will open all municipal lots, all year, to hampton roads residents. I'll legalize "IT" too. Boo yah. Oh yeah I will outlaw sunsations stores.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    milton delaware
    Posts
    1,526
    Images
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    man ... VB... 1 million cops and zero freedoms.... LEETHESTUD for mayor. I will eliminate the leash laws, surfing restrictions, open container policy, and will open all municipal lots, all year, to hampton roads residents. I'll legalize "IT" too. Boo yah. Oh yeah I will outlaw sunsations stores.

    Lee- While your at it...that black muck getting pumped on the beach form the inlet stinks! I was surfing ten blocks north of the outfall pipe and the ocean smelled like a septic tank, and the water had a brown film on it.

    I realize its just anaerobic bacteria, but really....

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    458
    [. Oh yeah I will outlaw sunsations stores.[/QUOTE]

    where will i get my supply of hermit crabs, switchblade combs and rubber snakes then?

  10. #20
    Obama got worked last night...