LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: who will you vote for?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romney

30 52.63%
  • Obama

27 47.37%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: oh yes

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    Obama got worked last night...
    It's about time he finally did some work. RR '12

After that debate last night... All I gotta say is "Ouch!"

Obama got worked last night...
    Let's just say he took one on the head and then just sat on the beach.
    Last edited by McLovin; Oct 4, 2012 at 04:25 PM.

I didn't see the big deal last night, sounded like to politicians to me, business as usual

Images
    didnt even watch it. still voting for ron paul. and to whoever mentioned the black muck from the inlet at rudee inlet, it's the hydrogen sulfides and methane hydrates that get stirred up from the muck. no harm but man that stuff is stinky

if your voting for ron paul your basically giving a vote to BO. Romney's smaller government, more free market enterprise associated with jobs and revenue values align closer to ron paul man. I like ron paul a lot, aside from his foreign policy views.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I'm not so sure, I hear neither them boys can surf.
    I don't know if Obama really does, however, he has a presidential surfboard. This was covered on the local news earlier this year when it was decided that ECSC would be a 6 star event and Obama was invited to partake in the festivities/event. This could be found on the WTKR website and should be alongside the Wes Leine interview.

On the flip side, perhaps Romney surfed the Great Lakes.

P.S. - This is not an endorsement.

who cares who your voting for. this is a surf forum. nobody gives a **** about your personal political views

Quote Originally Posted by follybeachpro View Post
    who cares who your voting for. this is a surf forum. nobody gives a **** about your personal political views
    I just read through all 11 of your posts (took all of 30 seconds). 10 of them were telling people that what they were posting was lame or they were a$$h0l3s. The only one that wasn't, was a remark on how cr@ppy the surf is whereever the he77 Folly Beach is.

You know man, you get out what you put in. If you don't like what folks are posting, post something interesting. We'll read it, I guarantee, I'm at my desk at least 8 hours a day and I can't crank out code that whole time. This sh!1 and my gym lunch session are what get me through it until I can get back to the beach.

In all candor, I give a rat's arse for non-local political issues. I only caught the last ten minutes of the debate last night, I was surfing. Seemed like a more valuable use of my time.

Anyway, lighten up dude, have a nice day, enjoy it while it lasts.

if your voting for ron paul your basically giving a vote to BO. Romney's smaller government, more free market enterprise associated with jobs and revenue values align closer to ron paul man. I like ron paul a lot, aside from his foreign policy views.
    See that's the problem with a two party system. You have to choose between one set of crooks and another set of crooks. If enough people voted for a third party candidate, it would force the other parties to address the issues, rather than do the he said she said routine. I don't think either candidate has my best interests at heart so I won't vote for either one. Ron Paul for President!

(PS - I agree that Ron Paul's foreign policy views are pretty loco, but at least he doesn't view the Constitution as presidential toilet paper.)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkstink View Post
    See that's the problem with a two party system. You have to choose between one set of crooks and another set of crooks. If enough people voted for a third party candidate, it would force the other parties to address the issues, rather than do the he said she said routine. I don't think either candidate has my best interests at heart so I won't vote for either one. Ron Paul for President!

(PS - I agree that Ron Paul's foreign policy views are pretty loco, but at least he doesn't view the Constitution as presidential toilet paper.)
    yup that's my exact reasoning i have. 2 party system is fuc ke d. you're voting for one group of people that will screw the country up or the other. need to run as individuals who have common sense. i don't care who wins. i know that i voted the way i wanted to.