LOGIN | REGISTER

Let your surfing do the talking

This was a very popular quote in the surf world when I was growing up, yeah long ago. I can't remember who was quoted but I always liked it. If you rip theres not much anyone can say. Anyway I was searching that phrase and came across this. I happen to agree with most of it. What say you? www.surfermag.com/blogs/how-to-be-a-good-surfer/

more people need to read this.

"a good surfer is a good steward. Of the break. Of the spot."

good read. there are a lot of people saying the same things on this forum.

that blog needs to be a sticky for the forum.

agree - sticky that blog!

wow

Quote Originally Posted by rights4life View Post
    heres mine……………….
    <br /><br />clearly you are a huge tool... you should break your hands and computer for being such a giant grom. why don't u post those to surfline with the hundred thousand other photos of guys doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by richp12 View Post
    <br /><br />clearly you are a huge tool... you should break your hands and computer for being such a giant grom. why don't u post those to surfline with the hundred thousand other photos of guys doing the same thing.
    If you’re not a kid, let the kids be. Kids are sh!1heads many times, but they are kids, so don’t get mad at them for being kids.

rights4life. good pics.

Images
    Great read! Thanks! ALLLLL should read this- specially the summer pros! Lots of truth in this- funny thing is- you will find that you naturally end up doing all these thing- without reading the article .... if your a good surfer!

"Speaking of which, stay humble. If surfing hasn’t taught you this by now, keep paddling back out. It will."

btw-nice pics. but did you neglect to read the article on the link?

Yeah! What were you thinking?... Surfing is not about having fun or sharing the stoke or whatever. Get in the water, do your thing, and get the **** out. And STFU.