LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pumping

pumping

Really pumping out there today. Looks like double ankle high on some sets!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brode; Oct 4, 2012 at 11:05 PM.

Yeah. I just checked.. It was double over foot easy... With some nice clean shoulders!

that's double-over-toe, with occ. ankles.....

Images
    This morning was really fun. About knee to waist but super clean.

that's way too big for me, i think I'll just sit on the beach and let the real chargers have at it.

6. I saw the thread post title and assumed it was a different kinda of pumping ... like a pumping down the line thread .. all I was going to say to that was Dont Pump unless you wanna throw some airs

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    This morning was really fun. About knee to waist but super clean.
    You have a very different standard of "really fun"

Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    I saw the thread post title and assumed it was a different kinda of pumping ... like a pumping down the line thread .. all I was going to say to that was Dont Pump unless you wanna throw some airs
    Really? You have never pumped for speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    that's way too big for me, i think I'll just sit on the beach and let the real chargers have at it.
    Maybe I am old, or perhaps just enjoy life. Anyday in the water doing something you enjoy is a good day. Most of my days I am surrounded by fat miserable slobs, I really enjoy my time alone surfing knee slappers. Cheers.

Images
    You have a very different standard of "really fun"
    Hmmm... 2 hours in glassy small waves with a good friend isnt really fun? I surfed head high waves a week or so ago with 40 jackoffs who thought they were kelly slater but surfed like sh*t. Believe me that was much less fun.