LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

October 5,2012 Friday on Assateague

Via Chincoteague and national park road, past Toms Cove visitor center, left side parking lots, who is around to join Gruvi for daytime surfing? PM or reply here if you are able to get out. I am not an early riser so looking for midday meet up. If no waves, it may be cool to just paddle out for exercise. Maybe after we can go to Wave house burger on Maddox for grub and laughs :-)
    G

2. Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Via Chincoteague and national park road, past Toms Cove visitor center, left side parking lots, who is around to join Gruvi for daytime surfing? PM or reply here if you are able to get out. I am not an early riser so looking for midday meet up. If no waves, it may be cool to just paddle out for exercise. Maybe after we can go to Wave house burger on Maddox for grub and laughs :-)
    G
    gruvi being extra gruvi as per usual ... post surf/paddle brodown...

Brodown is reference to homosexual advances for which I am innocent of. Nothing against gay peeps, but I love me some vag all the way, brah :-)

Gruvi, does your symbol indicate that you are trying to psyche us all out?

Quote Originally Posted by ewwoodsurf View Post
    Gruvi, does your symbol indicate that you are trying to psyche us all out?
    Nah, when I'm here I just want to psych up the stoke. This place had tried once to rob me of mine, but it's all good... I understood most members here are good people. Only a small hand full are unable to share others happiness :-)

So is anyone free to go out tomorrow? I'm contemplating taking the Bing out for its virgin soak but it's such a nice board I almost wanna wall hang it and take out my mcanalbleed custom stick a member here affectionately named :-) Hit me up if anyone's is down to share some stoke! :-)

Images
    GRUVI!!! take out the BING - and let us know how it was... while we all sit here at work, wishing we was surfing!
    Hope you get some good ones! you still surf dirty jersey?

Hey walking, how are you? :-) I hit belmar on occasion but prefer the island break a lot more. Different attitude here. I will be back next week for a few days and try again.:-) Peace out

Images
    yo! its been good! waitin for those sweet fall swells! you gotta get out there too!!! maybe see ya in belmar!

Gruvi, shouldn't you be surfing?