LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gruvi...what type of Bing do you have...I recently picked up one for myself and would be interested in finding out how and what you like about it...especially since we are both on the east coast. I went with the Swee Pea...it is treating me right but now I am looking at the mini simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Hey walking, how are you? :-) I hit belmar on occasion but prefer the island break a lot more. Different attitude here. I will be back next week for a few days and try again.:-) Peace out

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Laird's acting coach View Post
    Gruvi...what type of Bing do you have...I recently picked up one for myself and would be interested in finding out how and what you like about it...especially since we are both on the east coast. I went with the Swee Pea...it is treating me right but now I am looking at the mini simmons.
    I got the levitator. I have yet to get it out but when I do, I will post about it I'm sure

Images
    I got the levitator. I have yet to get it out but when I do, I will post about it I'm sure
    Dude, you should not surf the Bing and instead trade it for one of my boards. I have been drooling over the Levitator forever. Or if you give me the Bing I will give you free surf lessons for a year plus post session pizza at your fav 3 Brothers in Belmar!

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    Dude, you should not surf the Bing and instead trade it for one of my boards. I have been drooling over the Levitator forever. Or if you give me the Bing I will give you free surf lessons for a year plus post session pizza at your fav 3 Brothers in Belmar!
    You can buy it too :-) But listen, dudes on Chincoteague that know me know anytime they see me out with it, its theirs as well. I have no problem sharing the log if I know you, and I know you can surf and respect what you borrow :-) life is too short to not share of oneself, especially sharing with others that may not have what we can have. Does that make sense? There was a time I wanted but never had, and wasn't fortunate. I still dont have much, but I remember where I came from, and if I can give stoke, Im gonna :-)

Images
    You sound like a nice dude, Gruvi. A little strange but wtf we are all a little strange I guess. Sharing the stoke makes surfing more fun for everyone out there. Keep it up man and surf more!

Images
    You can buy it too :-) But listen, dudes on Chincoteague that know me know anytime they see me out with it, its theirs as well. I have no problem sharing the log if I know you, and I know you can surf and respect what you borrow :-) life is too short to not share of oneself, especially sharing with others that may not have what we can have. Does that make sense? There was a time I wanted but never had, and wasn't fortunate. I still dont have much, but I remember where I came from, and if I can give stoke, Im gonna :-)
    Wow, way to spread good vibes...that's pretty darn groovy dude.

Dude . . .

We Chincos rock and have the best surf. HOpefully see you out there one of these times!! Keep up the stoke.

yeah man for livin up there in jersey u seem like a real gruvi cat, come surf obx sometime

how is the surfing up that way where is a good spot ?