LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Chasing Mavricks??

not sure if anyone had ever seen the movie trailer for this movie called "Chasing Mavricks" looks like the biggest piece of garbage in the game ...

2. hopefully this wasnt already posted ..

yea does not look like a "real" surfing movie just some lame thing the non surfing masses will enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by In the Soup View Post
    yea does not look like a "real" surfing movie just some lame thing the non surfing masses will enjoy
    I think it looks good. Its Hollywood, its a business, so obviously they need to appeal to the masses. But I think its honestly trying to do some justice for once to the commitment we have. The plot is probably gonna blow but who cares, did anyone see the views they had of the waves on the big screen?

Images
    I remember seeing in the news when they were filming this the main actor almost drown. Apparently they were filming out in the lineup and he got caught inside on a set and got washed all the way in, ended up in the hospital. I would much rather see that Aussie big wave surfing movie that just came out in 3D. I wish they would release that in US theaters. I think it's called Storm Surfers.

cant be any worse than point break

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    i think hollywood is quite capable of making movies that are a lot worse than Point Break. Maybe its me but i find Point Break reasonably funny and entertaining, which is better than a lot of surf content that has come out of hollywood.

yeah some hollywood d-bags are about to gain notoriety on the back of surf culture. sweet

Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    not sure if anyone had ever seen the movie trailer for this movie called "Chasing Mavricks" looks like the biggest piece of garbage in the game ...
    wow! you're right.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1629757/

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Point Break was a classic! May Brodie rest in peace!