LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I gonna start a casting call soon for the newest surfing movie. It will be called NOYA. I still need main characters Lee (protagonist) and Yankee (antagonist) The final scene will be an epic battle for waves in Va beach in mid-July. Special cameo appearance by Gary Busey as South Jetty Bill....

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    I gonna start a casting call soon for the newest surfing movie. It will be called NOYA. I still need main characters Lee (protagonist) and Yankee (antagonist) The final scene will be an epic battle for waves in Va beach in mid-July. Special cameo appearance by Gary Busey as South Jetty Bill....
    Sounds like a screen play for Alan C. Weisbecker. Anybody know if he's still alive, he's kind of fallen off the face of the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Sounds like a screen play for Alan C. Weisbecker. Anybody know if he's still alive, he's kind of fallen off the face of the earth?
    He's gone completely off his rocker with crazy conspiracy theories and such. He's been out at Montauk a couple times this Summer. he's back in Mexico now. He would be perfect to write a screenplay based on the wackos on this site. (Including you and I)

Point Break was great - they pulled off combining a "surf movie" with "cops 'n robbers" movie and it was entertaining. Keanu Reeves can't act his way out of a paper bag, but he's been in some decent flix.

Does anyone remember the big wave movie "In God's Hands"? Other than the big wave surfing shots, that movie was so painful to watch. The acting was so bad in that movie they made Keanu Reeves performance in "Point Break" look award-winning.

Throw Gruvi & AKA Pumpmaster in there, mounted on Wavejets & circling the other, each with APS Underwater Assault Rifles, and now you've got a hit on your hands.

How old are you guys who are bashing a surfing movie that you know you will go see. Do you guys even know who Jay Moriarity is? Do some homework and learn something besides the garbage they teach you in school!
    First off, Point Break is one the best surf movies. Going further back, North Shore isn't bad either and Big Wednesday's surfing scenes where way ahead of its time. Now, worst movie prob ever made has to be, In God's Hands. That thing is brutal to watch!
    Keanu Reeves is not that bad of an actor, thats just his style, stoned! Its kind of like Mathew Mcconaughey. Everyone bashes his acting but its just cause he is from Texas and talks like a dumb redneck.

easy War Child

I've got your final scene right here:

totally captures the essence, the spirit, of what Hollywood will never capture.

I just spit out some beer laughing at that one Ryan7

What if after the premiere, some central cali kook just paddles out at Mavericks on his NSP funsshape after being so pumped by the movie, and then just gets obliterated?