LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I actually saw the movie, and it inspired me to get back in the water. Mainly reminded me that I live ten minutes from Moss Landing and it is a total injustice to not surf while living here. Thank you Hollywood for inspiring me. Overall, I have seen half the characters in the movie in real life and they shred like no other. Shame about Jay though. I say finally a half way decent movie about surfing. Gave me a few training ideas as well. Considering I am 280 on an 8 ft long board...I need some serious training to get back in shape.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    this movie is going to throw all the kooks in the water thinking that they will be abel to surf
    Wait for it.....

Quote Originally Posted by josh_sos View Post
    I actually saw the movie, and it inspired me to get back in the water. Mainly reminded me that I live ten minutes from Moss Landing and it is a total injustice to not surf while living here. Thank you Hollywood for inspiring me. Overall, I have seen half the characters in the movie in real life and they shred like no other. Shame about Jay though. I say finally a half way decent movie about surfing. Gave me a few training ideas as well. Considering I am 280 on an 8 ft long board...I need some serious training to get back in shape.

Connor AKA Nostrodamus!

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    cant be any worse than point break
    Unfortunately, I love that movie. But I watch mostly stuff that most people would consider garbage, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by havanasand View Post
    Unfortunately, I love that movie. But I watch mostly stuff that most people would consider garbage, anyway.
    It's a classic, back when the movie came out most people i know loved it, it's only years later some look back and go, man that movie was poorly made HAHA, like lots of movies from the past i suppose. "Utah.... gimme two!"

Images
    I'm so hungry I could eat the acid out of a dead rhino.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliaep View Post
    I enjoyed it. Freckers is right - make a night of it and have some fun.
    Thanks juliaep! Isnt this what surfing is supposed to be about anyway?! Having fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    It's a classic, back when the movie came out most people i know loved it, it's only years later some look back and go, man that movie was poorly made HAHA, like lots of movies from the past i suppose. "Utah.... gimme two!"
    Watched it again with my daughter the other week. She thought Anthony Kiedis was cute. I'm gonna have problems.