LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    except for the 100+ people in the water...
    89 of them couldn't catch waves. I caught waves all day long with no issues other than current until 4:30 then made the journey across the bridge for the opening!

"89 of them couldn't catch waves." How very true..

man I even had one of the worst hangovers that I could remember, from the night before, from what I dare not mention . Anyway, still made the paddle out and got waves and Pictures. But by the end I was toast. Feeling like a big Pile of Poop, which in turn made me MISS That Opening! That you spoke about.

Man I felt stupid, really do not know what I was thinking the night before.

For the young ones out there,...if a big swell is going to happen, it is never worth missing it over Drink or Drugs>>>>>>>period. Do not waste your time, it is not worth it, in so many ways. Hollow pits are the only thing that you should be focused on.

Ernesto, for me, was one of the greatest experiences. The surf was unbelievable, and although there were 100+ people in the water, everyone was considerate and stoked to share the experience.

Images
    North side during Ernesto (from the Swellinfo photo gallery):

haha ernesto.....too many kooks at n side.,....sat on the beach and watched fools get worked and smoked an L with a bunch of the crew.....go ss!