LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Pull out the skateboard and smack some sidewalk lips or get a little tree branch barrel.

Images
    Get a mini simmons made with 2 giant keel fins and play around on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
    This is the was the worst sept I've had in a long time, good for you though. I can tell you this I only comment on swellinfo when I'm bored. When there's surf I don't have the time to make posts. Sorry that I like to surf fun waves and wish we had some.
    wow...some people are never happy! sucks that you didn't get any waves in sept...i really don't get why people are unhappy unless it's all-time or epic. if you want perfect, barreling waves all the time, the east coast is not where you should be living. an average september is ok...better than an average august or july!

fishing has been good.

september was fun for sure. epic??? definitely not. but hey, we got over a week of waves from one storm and then right after that we had a couple fun days of surf from the next storm. then a couple days of random windswell/background swell. the last week and a half have absolutely sucked though, besides wed night which was kinda fun. but i guess going to the outer banks and catching some chest to head high swell a few weeks back makes a couple weeks of poor to mediocre surf back home bearable. but yeah the outlook looks extremely weak and im already starting to get antsy. lets hope something changes and some tropical system forms off the coast and heads north kinda like Noel several years back. that storm was an epic november storm!!! been waiting for a repeat way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    but yeah the outlook looks extremely weak and im already starting to get antsy. lets hope something changes and some tropical system forms off the coast and heads north kinda like Noel several years back. that storm was an epic november storm!!! been waiting for a repeat way too long.
    i second this 110%!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Pull out the skateboard and smack some sidewalk lips or get a little tree branch barrel.
    Dude......... you know about tree branch barrels? I can't remember the last one of those I got. The hunt begins.

[QUOTE=njsurfer42;142140]wow...some people are never happy! sucks that you didn't get any waves in sept...i really don't get why people are unhappy unless it's all-time or epic. if you want perfect, barreling waves all the time, the east coast is not where you should be living. an average september is ok...better than an average august or july![/

If sept is one of the best if not the best months for surf on the east coast, and there wasn't a head high wave in my area. I think it's ok to be a little disappointed. Now to all of you who actually got at least one "real" and fun head high wave, congratulations. I know in jersey the Mecca of all east coast surf you probably got some, but you also live in jersey. Nough said. I would love to meet you some day njsurfer42, your perspective on surf and life sound so wise!

Praying for surf so I can stop commenting on my ghay post!

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts and all summer we didn't get squat ****, barely even any knee high days.. but I aint complaining at all because for here September was absolutely AMAZING...like head high and clean every single weekend. Tough getting used to a flat spell after that but waves are on the way

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    wow...some people are never happy! sucks that you didn't get any waves in sept...i really don't get why people are unhappy unless it's all-time or epic. if you want perfect, barreling waves all the time, the east coast is not where you should be living. an average september is ok...better than an average august or july!
    That's not true.. I'd be happy if it were average. It's just been a well below average October so far.. So I'm unhappy. If nows not a good time to be unhappy about the waves then when can we be?? Or do we always have to be happy?