LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

i hate longboarders

there i said it. now you can all cry about it and tell me i'm an asshole. i'm still dropping in on you.

Images

yeah

yeah you're an asshole but longboarders do have the advantage of taking off farther out so i can see how that pisses you off, pisses me off sometimes too. . .

If you can't beat'm, join'm!! I love shortboarding but in the summer crowds it feels real good to take off deeper than everyone else on 9'+. Besides, it's all about riding waves right?
    So go get a long board and quit complaining.

Images
    or don't ride at all....

I would never ride a longboard or a sponge for that matter but seriously, that doesn't mean that I don't have respect for both. If you don't give any respect, you won't get any. Mr. "ihatelongboarders" why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can all "GREET" you when we see you out

i respect that wavehunter! i bodyboard but have tried surfing both short and long, i enjoy and respect both, "ihatelongboarders" is just that one person who has to be in the spotlight on forums bc his surfing cant do it for him!

Quote Originally Posted by wavehunter View Post
    I would never ride a longboard or a sponge for that matter but seriously, that doesn't mean that I don't have respect for both. If you don't give any respect, you won't get any. Mr. "ihatelongboarders" why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can all "GREET" you when we see you out
    yo i'm a reallll good swimmer