LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shark in NJ

Images
    white.jpg
    I was bored today

Two foot dorsal exposed and no tailfin exposed?????.......That shark was huge.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    definitely not a dolphin
    I take this comment back based on the vid below. Didn't know dolphins swam like this.. hey at least it gave our ankle high session some excitement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE4s...e_gdata_player

Fishing on the beach Long Branch old USO, Friday 2:00pm, saw the same fin. definetly not a dolphin. Triangular and about 1-2 feet.

Anyone else see that vid on you tube from Island State park,New Jersey Shark Frenzy?Good stuff.

Fished this afternoon 'till dark... no sharks... but at least I'm off the schneid with the stripers. Got two at twilight, with rainfish and bass jumping out of the water left and right (a few beaches north of USO). Hated to leave the action, but I couldn't see sh!t.

k i got pumped when a friend told me of this post but got home and read it and you are a re re! i feel like my little 4 year old nephew is describing what he saw... how far knuckle head? pull ya head from ya arse.

oh no not another shark thread!!!sharks in the ocean is as rare as seashells on the sand!!!no wayy!!a 2ft blackfin considering a 20ft great white has a 10inch fin!!maybe he was a whaleshark!!!