LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Tracking The Man in the Grey Suit on the East Coast

http://sharks-ocearch.verite.com

Yeah, just go to the button that says "Sharks pinged in the last 24 hours."

Mary Lee just pinged right off Hatteras. 3,400 lbs. You can see some pics from when they tagged her in Sept. this year off Cape Cod. She's been moving fast!

so according to this... there is only 1 shark off the east coast? lol.

That's pretty cool thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    so according to this... there is only 1 shark off the east coast? lol.
    No, according to this the ONE shark with a tracking device has "pinged" at multiple stations since they put the device on it in September. Look through the site more, they list every shark they have a device on.

I'll let the comprehension fumble slide seeing as how it's Monday morning and all.

that's pretty cool! she is one unhappy looking fish in those photos, though! & how would you like to be the guy on deck in the wetsuit??
    interesting to see how apparently she fought the gulf stream while moving south from cape cod to cape hatteras...good feeding ground, i guess.

also, south africa is blowing up!! holy hell!

mary lee must be the frisco shark god. That place is so crazy it has it's own great white...

Only seeing two one the east coast tagged. Anyone seeing more very interested in this sort of thing.

3400 lb great white shark off the coast of my favorite surf spot... I am "seeing more very interest in this sort of thing"

Who is down to surf Cape Town?