LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Who is down to surf Cape Town?
    I will, as long as I get to wear one of those chain-male dive suits and ride a 10' Wavejet.

Why do you think Mary Lee has that "half-moon" cut out on her dorsal fin?

cool as hell...thanks for posting. Now we can know when we're going to get eaten, before we go!

Images
    Awesome site, very interesting. Mary Lee is a beast. I looked at a bunch of S.Africa sharks and noticed that most of the sharks there are under 1000 lbs.

Come one, come all, Mary Lee is off the coast of Wilmington. Keep your feet up y'all.

6. Awesome post. Thank You

Hahaha... Whan you track their path over the last month a few of them ping miles inland... Those sharks have legs in SA... You think you're safe when you get out of the water, but they follow you home and get you in bed!

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    that's pretty cool! she is one unhappy looking fish in those photos, though! & how would you like to be the guy on deck in the wetsuit??
    interesting to see how apparently she fought the gulf stream while moving south from cape cod to cape hatteras...good feeding ground, i guess.
    Wetsuit!?!? Thats a tee shirt and jeans.....that F*cker is out his damn mind!!! The last shot of him hanging off the cage is just pure insanity. One gulp and he's a gone

Quote Originally Posted by fupafest View Post
    Wetsuit!?!? Thats a tee shirt and jeans.....that F*cker is out his damn mind!!! The last shot of him hanging off the cage is just pure insanity. One gulp and he's a gone
    Yea, I realized that well after I posted...went back to see how our gal Mary Lee was doing & realized that that wasn't a wetsuit! O.o If that shark had turned her head & gulped, he'd be done for!