LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    that kid cut you off because he was like "look at this kook on a log with a go-pro when it's like 2ft, he won't make the drop, if he does, he won't make a turn. I should just go ahead and go"

You gave him the heads up and he still went?! He got what he deserved, and I would/have done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    that kid cut you off because he was like "look at this kook on a log with a go-pro when it's like 2ft, he won't make the drop, if he does, he won't make a turn. I should just go ahead and go"
    Lol... wtf, was that you this morning???

There's still some summer kooks left at my spot. Water here takes a little while longer to get chillier... Please hurry

Would you be so mad if the kid was apologetic, acknowledging that he screwed up?

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    Would you be so mad if the kid was apologetic, acknowledging that he screwed up?
    No, I would have said don't worry about it and just be careful. But there is this element at this particular break now that all these new kids are trying to be aggro. Its pretty much something I've never seen at this spot and I've been surfing it for 20+ years.

I can't believe that kid dropped in on you. It looked like you had a nice little line going on too - shame it was broken up. You can't argue with the replay. Props for sticking to your guns and spreading the good word.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I can't believe that kid dropped in on you. It looked like you had a nice little line going on too - shame it was broken up. You can't argue with the replay. Props for sticking to your guns and spreading the good word.
    thanks. the break, when its working and your taking off at the right spot, gives you a 30 second or longer ride sometimes... had a bunch of them today. I might take some flak for this but.... the break is really a long boarders break. Trust me I've taken my short boards there many times only to get arm burn and 5 to 10 seconds on it.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    however, why in god's name does everyone point those forsaken things towards themselves?!?
    My guess is narcissism. Posting the video out on YouTube sort of confirms it.

this should be in the next installment of war(d) stories