LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Images
    ...and if you want music for your next video, better find that composer.

/

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    ...and if you want music for your next video, better find that composer.

/
    You got me. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    that kid cut you off because he was like "look at this kook on a log with a go-pro when it's like 2ft, he won't make the drop, if he does, he won't make a turn. I should just go ahead and go"
    +1
    sh!t happens in the water, learn to wash off the anger, and stop bringing the hate back to the forums.

plus it looks like you could of dodged the kid, instead you kamikazed into him. ( prob trying to teach him lesson ) if the kid was persistently dropping in on you then i would agree with you, but you say he left after that, could of been an accident, take it easy next time.
    Last edited by staystoked; Oct 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

would you have done the same thing to a chick? an old dude? a dude (or a chick) who was a lot bigger than you? if yes, then rock on. if no, you're just a bully who picks on groms...

The diving tackle was a bit ridiculous , you could of just kept cruising right around him,,,but hey ,whatever your trip is ,that's cool. I surf to relieve stress not to add to it.... If I had to review footage and present it to a panel of my "peers" to feel justified , then I'd consider that a wasted session .

[QUOTE=cresto4;142339]would you have done the same thing to a chick? an old dude? a dude (or a chick) who was a lot bigger than you? if yes, then rock on. if no, you're just a bully who picks on groms...[/QUOTE
    Well right off the bat... Old dude no. Chick almost 100% no. A guy my.size or.smaller or.bigger yes.
    But my knowledge of these kids Fcking up the lineup was my final decision on it. I think the real question is soo he pull that **** on me again or to anyone else?

well then you have your answer ... why ask us ? A potential violent altercation is the highlight of your session? Ok then...

Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    well then you have your answer ... why ask us ? A potential violent altercation is the highlight of your session? Ok then...
    How'd u come to that conclusion? The kid deliberately dropped in and there was an event that followed with no fight.

I would have been pissed. You handled yourself well. You made the right decision. You can't whoop his ass, but you can exact revenge by crapping in his beach or putting a lock on his bike. Get creative and stay out of jail.

*beach bag