LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I just need to work on my spelling when i get pissed. that is it.

Once again, either way. Your a Principal right? Go ahead and walk it back if you want.

most likely you would not put on a uniform to defend the country, but your sure as crap will push a someone over a wave, or defend someone who does. So weak.

Xgen ur letting ur imagination get the best of you. This kid is 17 or so. And he and his buddies have been wrecking the lineup for over a year now.... The kid isn't 12 and doing his homework every night. LBcrew is spot on.

so you have been getting the ***** treament for over a year? Ok.

Do I condone "violence" against children? If this even needs to be said, then no... I don't.

But then two questions need to be asked.. is that a kid? and is that violence?

Read my posts. From that clip, that's not assault, and that's not a minor.

Xgen lbcrew is one of the better members on here very helpful in every post regarding shaping and general shapes. Seems to me all you do is talk ****... Mfitz you seem in the right..

Well of course anyone that agrees with you is "spot on". You never mentioned this kid had been "wrecking the lineup " for over a year. We only get your side of the story. It is obvious you went out of your way to hit him. I would've cruised around him and finished my ride... that's just me... you choose assault... cool.That's your thing,great. So I don't understand why are you asking us for validation or feel the need to show the video?

It is assault,,, I don't know how old the "kid" is... I just think it's weird.

Let's say you reached down and grabbed his rail, and lifted him up and out the back of the wave. Is that assault?

In Jersey...

That's not what happened here ,but you be the judge...

New Jersey Simple Assault Law
    The law concerning simple assault in NJ is contained at N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1 and provides:

a. Simple Assault. A person is guilty of assault if he:

(1) Attempts to cause or purposely, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another; or

(2) negligently causes bodily injury to another with a deadly weapon; or

(3) Attempts by physical menace to put another in fear of imminent serious bodily injury.

Simple Assault is a disorderly persons offense unless committed in a flight or scuffle entered into by mutual consent, in which case it is a petty disorderly persons offense.

The "rail grab" would be quite a stretch , but the "flying chop" video is pretty obvious .
    Last edited by Henny; Oct 9, 2012 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    In Jersey...

That's not what happened here but , you be the judge...

New Jersey Simple Assault Law
    The law concerning simple assault in NJ is contained at N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1 and provides:

a. Simple Assault. A person is guilty of assault if he:

(1) Attempts to cause or purposely, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another; or

(2) negligently causes bodily injury to another with a deadly weapon; or

(3) Attempts by physical menace to put another in fear of imminent serious bodily injury.

Simple Assault is a disorderly persons offense unless committed in a flight or scuffle entered into by mutual consent, in which case it is a petty disorderly persons offense.

Henny I'd say he could be charged with simple assault on me! He looked at me as I let him know I was on the wave and he decided to go throwing caution to the wind.