LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    thats some jerry sanduski shyt
    Omg this is the best reply I've seen. Are u on drugs or drunk?

Images
    [QUOTE=MFitz73;142638]Omg this is the best reply I've seen. Are u on drugs or drunk?[/ I'm gonna have to agree with you. That's about the most pathetic reply yet!

Images
    .... i can't believe this thread is still going....

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Omg this is the best reply I've seen. Are u on drugs or drunk?
    i can understand if u were a decent surfer,but the video proves you are a kook!u should have censored your face so now everyone knows who u are and will probly drop in on u just for startin a dumb thread.silly kook,surfings for kids!!dont go jumpin on little boys that aint right.i bet that little kid surfs better than u.u look like another longboard kook.i have no problem with loggers but when u act like your the shyt because u jumped on a little boy,that makes u the same as sandusky.if that was my son and he came home and told me a retard jumped on him for dropping in on u,id be at that beach waitin everyday for your return...dropping in isnt cool,but dont go jumpin on the kid for it.everybody knows longboarders are always wave hogs and the only way the kid was gettin a ride was to snake u or drop in on u.stay away from the children mr.fitz

The thread may never end, but at least it's entertaining. I wonder what the record is for the most posts in one thread on this site.

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i can understand if u were a decent surfer,but the video proves you are a kook!u should have censored your face so now everyone knows who u are and will probly drop in on u just for startin a dumb thread.silly kook,surfings for kids!!dont go jumpin on little boys that aint right.i bet that little kid surfs better than u.u look like another longboard kook.i have no problem with loggers but when u act like your the shyt because u jumped on a little boy,that makes u the same as sandusky.if that was my son and he came home and told me a retard jumped on him for dropping in on u,id be at that beach waitin everyday for your return...dropping in isnt cool,but dont go jumpin on the kid for it.everybody knows longboarders are always wave hogs and the only way the kid was gettin a ride was to snake u or drop in on u.stay away from the children mr.fitz
    Just shut up you fool. do you realize what you are doing? you are comparing a surfing run in with a pedaphile. Someone that sexually abuses children.

I just love how everyone is pretending that this was some 12 yo kid that was just out of church and on his way home to do homework and help his elderly neighbor take the trash out. you guys coming to "see me" are flat jokes.

Let me just restate this, the "kid" is part of a group that pulls this shyt all the time. everyone that saw it was like, wtf is this idiots problem, dropping in like that. He got a good lesson. I cleaned up the lineup. And its not your kid, so stop pretending you are going to come to some innocent surfers rescue.

so Cepriano... let me ask you... if this were your kid, what would you do to me if you saw me?
    Last edited by MFitz73; Oct 11, 2012 at 03:44 PM.

MFitz, I don't neccessarily agree with the chopping, but I bet the grom will think twice about dropping in on people, well, at least maybe you. I think a verbal may have done the trick, but who knows. It used to be a point where you could teach the groms right and wrong, now they want to teach you that they are right and you are wrong. Anyway, good luck where this post continues to go! I am sure George Bush's name will come up soon. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    MFitz, I don't neccessarily agree with the chopping, but I bet the grom will think twice about dropping in on people, well, at least maybe you. I think a verbal may have done the trick, but who knows. It used to be a point where you could teach the groms right and wrong, now they want to teach you that they are right and you are wrong. Anyway, good luck where this post continues to go! I am sure George Bush's name will come up soon. LOL
    Zeroevol, you're not wrong in your take on it. If it were someone Id never seen before dropping in on me, I wouldve missed him either going by or pulling straight or back before I got to him. All the tuff guy dads are pretending its their 10 yo kid with his first board saying how'd they come and punch my teeth out????
    Its just amazing how many MMA fighters are on this site.

the OP needs to re read his OP.
    you asked a group for their opinions on a topic using yourself as an example. did you expext everyone to pat you on the back?