Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    You were so wrong its embarassing.
    Who is it embarrassing for? I was down looking at the surf late this afternoon and a friend of mine was checking it out too. He asked me WTF happened with the incident yesterday. He was coming out of the water and heard me call this guy off the wave and watched him to continue dropping in. After hearing that, LBCrew did hit this spot on with his post yesterday... That dip**** needed a lesson in cause and effect. This wasn't some 12 yo either.

Quote Originally Posted by shablagoo View Post
    +1. Brings to mind that thing they mention in kindergarten about what two 'wrongs' don't add up to, no?
    This kid would have told to fck off. I took care of it the only way he was gonna get it. He didn't drop in on me again afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Who is it embarrassing for?
    I clearly said in my post, you. You even quoted it.

No disrespect intended, we have all been embarrassed and embarrassed ourselves with our actions, we are humans.

Peace.
    Last edited by bubonicphoniks; Oct 10, 2012 at 03:27 AM.

No disrespect intended, we have all been embarrassed and embarrassed ourselves with our actions, we are humans.

Peace.
    I didnt embarrass myself. He left and there were no more incidents for the next several hours I was out. I mean zero. Not even the usual accidental ones.

It's surfing.

It's surfing.
    Backpeddlin' like a mofo, eh ?

MFitz clearly had the right of way in this imbroglio.

Just stay silent when you have nothing intelligent to contribute.

Peace.
    After watching the video I am embarrassed for the op. Jumping on some kid cause he dropped in on you on some 1 ft mush and then posting it on swellinfo. Wow I'd expect that out of a 10 year old.

How do you handle the summer when there's like 5 people on each wave?

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I didnt embarrass myself. He left and there were no more incidents for the next several hours I was out. I mean zero. Not even the usual accidental ones.
    you clearly dont want to hear other peoples statements so why post you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    After watching the video I am embarrassed for the op. Jumping on some kid cause he dropped in on you on some 1 ft mush and then posting it on swellinfo. Wow I'd expect that out of a 10 year old.

How do you handle the summer when there's like 5 people on each wave?
    Learn how to police ur lineup.

I hope your trolling the messageboard. I'm assuming your almost 40?

If not....
    Nothing worse than a aggro middle age longboarder, with a gopro and a violent streak. Have fun regulating the waist high beach break. Seriously, your a loser.

PS your style blows too. Nothing worse than a kook using a longboard as a crutch. do a cheater 5, walk the board, ride the nose, hang ten, something remotely stylish. Or is your Gopro in the way?