LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Thumbs up Finatic Program - try any fin for only $0.99

finatic_program_leaderboard.jpg
    I think a lot of people might want to give this a try.

Swellinfo is teaming up with The Surfboard Warehouse to help promote the "Finatic Program".

Its a pretty sweet deal, its like netflix for fins.

You pay $9.99, and you can use any fin you want for as long as you want. Then, when your ready to swap them out and try another fin, just mail it back at no charge, and they will send you your new fins.

And, right now through this Swellinfo link, you can try the first month for only $0.99. Pretty awesome!
    Use Coupon Code - Finatic99

Here is the link:
    http://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com...scription.aspx

I think its a pretty cool concept and definitely a good way to try out new fins.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Dec 5, 2012 at 04:08 PM.

I'm definitely going to sign up for this. But FYI--it's $9.99 for the first month according to their site.

Great concept, I hope it works out well for y'all.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I think a lot of people might want to give this a try.

Swellinfo is teaming up with The Surfboard Warehouse to help promote the "Finatic Program".

Its a pretty sweet deal, its like netflix for fins.

You pay $9.99, and you can use any fin you want for as long as you want. Then, when your ready to swap them out and try another fin, just mail it back at no charge, and they will send you your new fins.

And, right now through this Swellinfo link, you can try the first month for only $0.99. Pretty awesome!
    Here is the link:
    http://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com...scription.aspx

I think its a pretty cool concept and definitely a good way to try out new fins.
    this is so sweet! ****, i might drop my 10 dollar surfline subscription for this haha. i want a set of rasta quad fins so bad for my fish. i could try them out this way before i drop 100 bucks. seriously thank for this mr. swellinfo!
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Dec 5, 2012 at 04:08 PM.

Images
    Current Special - Get your first month for .99 when you sign up today!
    Use Coupon Code - Finatic99

Guys, please use the link above as that will give Swellinfo credit for the referral.

Images
    just used it mr. swellinfo. seriously thanks again. you guys deserve the reference

Images
    I have been a member for over 5 months now and it is great. The only downside is I am a big guy and they do not carry many Large fins. If you do not keep your "Que" updated to 3 sets of fins they will not ship. Other than that they are great and the customer service is top notch. This is a no brainer for swell info and all the users.

Images
    [QUOTE=Phil Djqp Jackson;142459]I have been a member for over 5 months now and it is great. The only downside is I am a big guy and they do not carry many Large fins. If you do not keep your "Que" updated to 3 sets of fins they will not ship. Other than that they are great and the customer service is top notch. This is a no brainer for swell info and all the users.[/QUOT

I know large fins are marketed for big guys but have you tried say some M5s. I'm a big guy and thats all i surf in the front and they work great. I have some M7s but only use them in big surf on a loose board for a little more control. Just curious.........

Images
    If your looking to try different fin setups, then this program is for you.

Thanks Swell! Can't wait to try out some new fins. Their website doesn't exactly make it easy to navigate though. Can't have everything : )

Sounds like a good deal gonna try them out.