LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    854
    Images
    2
    damn. i literally joined like 3 hours ago and they already shipped out one of my selections... seriously gonna be sweet! sorry ive been blowing up this post. i don't have money to buy new fins

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    854
    Images
    2
    1013120037.jpgimage (1).jpg

    3 days after i joined, already received my first set of fins i picked out! am-2 tech flexs. 130 dollar fins on my board for $0.99. Good lookin forecast for me to try them out too. man, thank god its fall!
    Andy

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Crystal Coast,N.C.
    Posts
    395
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    1013120037.jpgimage (1).jpg

    3 days after i joined, already received my first set of fins i picked out! am-2 tech flexs. 130 dollar fins on my board for $0.99. Good lookin forecast for me to try them out too. man, thank god its fall!
    Andy
    Hows that board ride??? Thats some serious angle on those fins.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    854
    Images
    2
    I haven't rode them yet. i was out of town all yesterday. gonna be surfing all week starting tomorrow so i will let you know when i get a chance. Stoked!
    Last edited by 757surfer; Oct 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM.

  5. #15
    Not trying to be uber-negative here because the idea is cool, but if you primarily ride single fins or longboards the selection isn't very impressive at all. None of the classic stuff, no Greenough fins, no flex fins that are big enough to ride as a single. They also don't let you browse the fin selection without paying the 99 cents, which obviously isn't a huge deal, but is sort of annoying. A free buck for them. Sounds like the selection made some of y'all happy, though, so to each his own.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    854
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wave1rider65 View Post
    Hows that board ride??? Thats some serious angle on those fins.
    I just surfed them today in small 1-3ft clean surf. so much better than my damn stock fins! flex is awesome and it made my board so much more responsive. these fins are larger and have more rake to them but it they are sweet!
    cant wait to take them in the bigger stuff later this week

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    Not trying to be uber-negative here because the idea is cool, but if you primarily ride single fins or longboards the selection isn't very impressive at all. None of the classic stuff, no Greenough fins, no flex fins that are big enough to ride as a single. They also don't let you browse the fin selection without paying the 99 cents, which obviously isn't a huge deal, but is sort of annoying. A free buck for them. Sounds like the selection made some of y'all happy, though, so to each his own.
    Strange... Because it seems to me that ALL FCS's and Futures Longboard fins are offered? Not sure how you can have a better selection than all the fins FCS, Futures and Kinetik make. Just going off what their site says.
    Last edited by UnseenX; Oct 17, 2012 at 09:52 PM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by UnseenX View Post
    Strange... Because it seems to me that ALL FCS's and Futures Longbaord fins are offered? Not sure how you can have a better selection than all the fins FCS, Futures and Kinetik make. Haven't signed up yet, but I am seriously thinking about it. Anyway just going off what their site says.
    I signed up. The selection they offer on the Finatic program is not the same as what they are sellign via the website, it's much more limited.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I signed up. The selection they offer on the Finatic program is not the same as what they are sellign via the website, it's much more limited.
    "Browse through the listing of virtually every set of surfboard fins that FCS, Future Fins and Kinetik Racing Fins have to offer. (Twin, Thruster, Quad, Longboard, SUP and Tow-in)" Strait from the site, doesn't sound like it's very limited.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by UnseenX View Post
    "Browse through the listing of virtually every set of surfboard fins that FCS, Future Fins and Kinetik Racing Fins have to offer. (Twin, Thruster, Quad, Longboard, SUP and Tow-in)" Strait from the site, doesn't sound like it's very limited.
    Straight up, .99 ain't gonna max out the platypus, know whut I mean Verne? Pull that trigger, sign up, see for yourself what all the fuss is about.

    Personally, I don't ask the dude who's dripping wet and carrying a board under-arm how the surf is, then tell them that they're wrong because the forecasting site said otherwise, but hey to each their own.