LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    try those fins here in the carribean where the power is in bocas del toro, panama
    reef breaks beach breaks all at www.hoteltierraverde.com locally owned locally driven

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Personally, I don't ask the dude who's dripping wet and carrying a board under-arm how the surf is, then tell them that they're wrong because the forecasting site said otherwise, but hey to each their own.
    This.

Also, UnseenX, if you don't ride single fins or longboards, I can see how the selection would seem solid, but in reality they're missing all the essential fins that a single fin head would covet. I gave the company this feedback directly, too. Not trying to hate on their program here and it still seems like a great deal if you ride other equipment.

Images
    signed up ordered a set of the FCS PC-CRV Curved Fins can't wait to test them out

Don't lose the envelope. Or in my case, don't tell the Mrs. "Hey, don't throw this out, it's important, I'm going to leave it right here in this safe place." Which will inevitably result in her doing the exact opposite.

Unlike Netfix, they won’t send you a new envelope and will tell you to mail the fins back to them using the USPS. Then you will be like me, a poor sap standing in line at the Post Office on a Saturday, cursing the day you ever signed up for the Finatic program and realizing that the 119.98$ annual cost could in fact buy you 1 or 2 pairs of new fins and wondering how many cats the old lady in front of you with stack of Christmas cards a hundred deep must have to smell like that and to have such a fine cat hair fur coat. I’m allergic to cats.

Images
    i kept mine right away because that was the only return address i had for them haha. im gonna be sending mine back for a new pair here soon. did you send yours back using USPS? if so did you send them priority or just regular?

I took my cue from the cat lady in the queue. Priority all the way.