LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: 4-3

Hybrid View

Images

4-3

Sup guys, ladies

I just wanna know if anyone in NJ is wearing a 4-3 right now? The water is 42. I may sound crazy but i haven't surfed in a few months due to my 5-3 has gotten too small for me. I feel like a fish out of the water. So, I don't have the funds right now for a new suit. Just wondering if I could charge it in a 4-3? If so how long do you think i can last?

Thanks I'm dying to get in the water.

I am wearing a 4/3 in DE and the water is in the low 40's. I was perfectly fine for a few hours. In fact, I have never owned anything thicker than a 4/3.

Images
    ah nice so i should be in the clear.

Thanks!

Images
    Yep, I use a 4:3 all year unless the wind gets really strong, then I go to the 6:4.

Images
    when can you start to use a 3-2 wetsuit? I also have gloves and booties. I am going in durring easter break and want to know weathe4r to buy a heavier wetsiut or not.

Images
    I usually don't switch to the 3:2 until the water temp. is around 55 degrees. Around May 1st give or take a couple of weeks. Although last week I was talking to a guy in the water who claimed to be wearing a 3:2. I'm not sure if he was truthful or not cause it was cold and windy and I was cool in my 6mil. If you're only going to be out once or twice in April, you might try it as long as the wind isn't blowing to hard.