LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

looking for a waterproof watch

in need for a watch that i can use for surfing or diving. I dont have much money on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.meister View Post
    in need for a watch that i can use for surfing or diving. I dont have much money on hand.
    same situation, i searched amazon for cheapest waterproof watches, ended up with a good Timex watch for $15

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    same situation, i searched amazon for cheapest waterproof watches, ended up with a good Timex watch for $15
    not a hudge fan of cheap watch because they always seem to break when i dive

Never had much success with cheap watches. Bought a nice freestyle watch and it is worked well with no issues in the water. They are also guaranteed for life with a supposedly easy policy. They have more expensive ones that probably suit diving better.

Images
    I bought the tide 4.0 a few months ago for $55. Seems to be holding up good. Plus the lifetime warrenty, just keep your reciept!

Images
    Here's where its at if you're just wearing it in the water link
    This way if you lose it/ break it you dont need to worry.

I personally own this watch : link . its great and all but can't figure out how to use the tide feature

G-Shock Rescue - most rugged tide watch on the planet.

i just bought a cheap g shock and took it surfing. it does what i need it to do

Images
    I got a garbage watch at Walmart for $18.00. It weighs almost nothing is waterproof and I don't give a crap if I loose it. Those expensive watches are great if you don't mind the weight and the fact that it might fall off one day. I personally hate jewelry so weight means more to me than style.

Whatever you decide to get, don't get anything with any kind of shine or reflectiveness to it, you'll turn your hand / arm into a lure if you do